We hope all of our readers have had an enjoyable Festive Season and are being treated well by 2017 so far! We’re hard at work preparing new content and resources which will be announced next week. Until then, here’s a summary of popular posts and Online Academy articles from 2016:
- “But it Takes Me Ages to Learn a New Piece!”
- The Speed of No Mistakes
- Securing a Fast Passage
- Enjoying Ultra-Slow Practice
- No Stopping!
Online Academy articles and resources:
- Walkthrough of Prelude and Fugue No. 2 in C Minor (1)
- Ergonomic Fingering for Scales and Arpeggios (1)
- The Art of Pedalling – The Sustaining Pedal (1 & 2)
- A Crash Course in Music Theory – Welcome!
- Technical Exercises and Regimes – Finger Exercises (3)
- Technical Exercises and Regimes – Introduction (1)
- Chopin Mazurkas – Walkthrough – Mazurka in A Minor, Op. 17, No. 4
- Aria in F – Walkthrough
- Slow Practice – How and When to Use Slow Practice
- A Crash Course in Music Theory – Back to the 18th and the 17th centuries
A number of the Online Academy articles listed above are available without registration and you can also register for free to view an additional five articles (no credit card required). Click here to find out more about the Online Academy or click here to visit the site, view free content and to subscribe.