The 29th of March is Piano Day 2021 and we’re celebrating with a festival featuring our biggest ever line-up of online events and workshops!
Piano Day Weekend Festival
Taking place from Fri 26th – Sun 28th of March, the programme comprises ten sessions on various topics, including:
- Presentations by William Westney on the technique of playing softly and Ken Johansen on rhythm in sight-reading
- Two further interactive practising workshops based on our popular “hands-on” workshop format
- A “Fantasy Analysis” by Graham Fitch on Haydn’s “English” Sonata (click here for Graham’s Fantasy Analysis of a work by Brahms)
- A special lecture / performance by Harpsichordist Jory Vinikour followed by a workshop by Graham Fitch on Baroque style
- A chance to perform and get feedback on your playing (or observe) in a performance workshop with Graham Fitch
…and much more!
Tickets can be purchased for individual events or you can save 20% by purchasing combined “weekend pass” for all ten. All events will be recorded and links to recordings along with any relevant resources will be provided to ticketholders shortly after the festival. Further information on how our online events work is available here.
Please click here to view the full programme and booking details. Online Academy subscribers are also entitled to a 40% discount on all events, including the weekend pass (Click here to find out more about the Online Academy or click here to sign-in for your discount to be applied if you are a subscriber).
Other Special Offers & Updates
We will be making other special offers available as part of our celebrations and providing updates with further information on scheduled events in the run-up. Be sure to sign-up to our mailing list here for further information and notifications!