Our repertoire library on the Online Academy contains a wide range of resources to help you learn new pieces. Covering over 200 works (and growing!) from all levels, learn more effectively and deliver a performance that reflects your artistic intentions! The following indexes have been created to help you navigate the available resources by composer, level and grade.
- Video lesson – Single video on a work, usually providing a walk-through with tips for learning, practising and interpreting
- Video collection – A set of videos usually exploring a complete work in significant detail
- Video excerpt – A video (or part thereof) focussing on a specific aspect or area within a piece
- Edition – Score for a work which will usually have additional annotations and tools e.g. our From the Ground Up series which features reduced scores to help you learn more effectively
- Edition & video collection – Annotated scores which also include a set of videos
You can also browse videos for repertoire by examination board, year and grade with the following links: